New homes
Two people carrying cardboard boxes into a house


Contents insurance

Contents insurance is a type of home insurance that only covers the possessions in a home. When you rent a property it is a good idea to insure your contents against theft, fire and other risks, such as accidental damage.

Landlords are only responsible for arranging the buildings insurance for the property you are living in, as well as insurance for any furniture or other items they include for your use as part of the rental agreement.

It is up to you to ensure your possessions are protected. Luckily it's easy to get insured

Contact one of our Insurance Advisers on 01392 849 880 or complete the form and an Insurance Adviser will get in touch.

Reasons to choose First2Protect

What customers say about First2Protect

Home & contents insurance

Just fill in your details and we'll call you back to discuss your insurance needs


*Calls are recorded to meet our regulatory obligations and for training/monitoring purposes. First2Protect Insurance Services is a trading name of First2Protect Limited, an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

97% of customer surveyed had a positive experience with our advisors in an April - July 2020 customer satisfaction results