- Stunning New Build Development of One, Two and Three Bedroom Flats
- Stunning New Build Development
- Four Minutes From Surbiton Station
- High Specification Throughout
- Allocated Parking Available
- Close To Amenities
- Lease 250 years
- Surrounded By Landscaped Gardens and Close To Conservation Area 'The Wood'
NEW PHASE NOW AVAILABLE. Newlands House is a stunning brand new build development comprising 41 units offering well designed and beautifully finished one, two and three-bedroom flats, nestled within Surbiton's lovely Oakhill Conservation Area. The location provides a peaceful residential setting whilst also benefitting from close proximity to Surbiton Station (walking distance four minutes), an excellent choice of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants and with easy access to the River Thames and the popular historic town of Kingston Upon Thames. The property itself has been positioned to allow its residents to enjoy an important urban/rural balance and has been designed to reflect the historic Victorian architecture of this part of Surbiton. Leasehold length: 250 years, Ground Rent 0.05% of the purchase price of the property, Service Charges £2.50 per square foot per annum. Please note that photography is indicative of the finish at the development.
Explore Newlands House, Oakhill Road,, KT6