Write your next chapter at Pluma
Welcome to a high-style collection of apartments at the heart of the London SW20 community.
Pluma’s eighteen one and two bedroom homes, each with their own balcony or terrace, are part of an exciting new development. They sit above an architect-designed contemporary church.
Buy now and benefit from the temporary Stamp Duty holiday
The current Stamp Duty holiday offered by the Government means buyers have no tax to pay on the first £500,000 of the property purchase price. This is a potential saving of up to £15,000.
Originally due to end on 31 March 2021, this offer has been extended to 30 June 2021 in the recent budget announcement.
Complete your purchase at Pluma before 30 June 2021 and you can benefit from the current holiday and potentially save up to £15,000.
What's on offer
Stylish living with everything you need on your doorstep
Architectually designed around history
Our architects Brimelow McSweeney Limited have designed an inspirational building that maximises daylight and has a welcoming feel on the site of a former fountain pen factory.
Shape up in style
David Lloyd Raynes Park health club is just half a mile away. With unparalleled racquet and gym facilities, you could also enjoy swimming in the heated indoor and outdoor pools, relaxing in the spa and sipping a refreshing mocktail on the sun terrace.
Everything you need nearby
Shop for food right on your doorstep at the state-of-the-art Waitrose, or hop on the bus to shop for fashion at the boutiques of Wimbledon Village or the high street stars of Kingston and Centre Court Shopping in Wimbledon.
Pluma is located on the Kingston Road, with Raynes Park and Wimbledon Chase train stations very close by.
Relax in your brand new apartment at Pluma, smart and freshly decorated. Fling open the doors from your living room onto your balcony or terrace at first morning light.
Your pristine, sparkling German kitchen by Nobilia will be the perfect place to simmer, stir and roast. With integrated Zanussi appliances, your Pluma kitchen is practical, open-plan and sociable.
You’ll enjoy a cosy home with underfloor heating throughout at Pluma. We carefully chose a low carbon solution for your heating: sophisticated air source heat pumps. We didn’t just meet building regulations for energy consumption – we bettered them by 40%!
A community hub
Integrated into the ground and first floor will be a contemporary church.
Local people have made this happen. This building is not just bricks and mortar – there is warmth and wellbeing in its very foundations.
Help to buy scheme
Help to Buy: Equity Loan (2021-2023)
Help to Buy London is a government scheme designed to help first time buyers who have never owned a property/land before to advance up the property ladder in London.
The property you buy must:
- be a new build
- have a purchase price of up to £600,000, subject to regional price caps
- be the only one you own
- not be sub-let or rented out after you buy it
How does it work?
Help to Buy is an equity loan from the government up to 40% of the value of a property, provided you have a deposit of 5% you will only need a mortgage of 55% of your new home.
What properties can I buy with Help to Buy London?
New build properties within the 32 boroughs of London up to the value of £600,000 are eligible for the Help to Buy London scheme.
When getting a mortgage you will be able to borrow up to a maximum of 4.5 times your salary.
Help to Buy London equity loan example
|For a property worth £400,000||Amount||Percentage|
How do I pay back the Help to Buy London equity loan?
You must pay back the loan after 25 years or when you sell your home - whichever comes first.
You will not be charged any interest on the 40% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
However a management fee of £1 a month will be applicable from the date of purchase for the duration of the equity loan.
From year six, a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by CPI (Consumer Price Index) inflation plus 2%.
For full information about the scheme, please visit helptobuy.gov.uk
Help to Buy calculator
Calculate your mortgage payments
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Embrace Financial Services usually charges a fee for mortgage advice. The amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances and will be discussed and agreed with you at the earliest opportunity.
Entrance Hall, Living, Dining and Kitchen Space
- Engineered wood flooring throughout, with clean white painted skirtings and architraves, walls and ceiling.
- Contemporary veneered front entrance doors and white finished internal doors with stainless steel handles.
- Composite aluminium and timber windows and balcony doors – white finish internally.
- Integrated handleless kitchen units by Nobilia with contemporary finish worktops and splash-backs.
- Integrated Zanussi appliances including oven, hob, hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Separate washer/dryer in the utility cupboard in the hall.
- Carpeted flooring in bedrooms.
- Integrated wardrobe in main bedroom, mirror-fronted with soft closures.
Bathroom and ensuites
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles in bathrooms and en-suites.
- Mirrored wall cupboards with integral shaver socket and lighting.
- Modern sleek sanitary-ware, taps and vanity top.
Sustainable and energy efficient systems
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Electrically heated towel rail in bathrooms and en-suites
- LED energy efficient downlighting
- Heat provided by next generation air source heat pumps, providing energy efficient low carbon heating solutions
Energy Consumption 40% better than the current Building Regulations
Water efficiency 15% better than current Building Regulations.
- Utility service cupboard to keep all apartment services in one location.
- USB charger sockets in bedrooms and living rooms.
Residential entrance and common parts
- Tiled entrance lobby floor and carpet to stairs, landings and corridors.
- 13 person passenger lift with tiled floor and stainless steel finishes.
- Video Door entry/access system.
- Dedicated post boxes at front entrance.